All materials on the Taipei Chinese Orchestra (TCO) English website, including texts, photographs, and other information are subject to copyrights protection. Under the Copyright Act, users may reproduce, cite, or make copies of all or part of the materials on the TCO English website for personal use, provided the source of the information is clearly cited. Please refer to Articles 65 and 80.1 for more legal details. Please note that users shall not alter any part of the contents without the permission of TCO.
1. Link to the TCO website TCO welcomes other websites to provide a hyperlink to the TCO website on their own web page, provided such a link clearly identifies TCO as the source of the information displayed. TCO prohibits any hyperlink to the TCO website shall such links mislead users.
2. External links External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of TCO and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
3. Disclaimer TCO is not responsible for the content of any site to which hyperlinks from this site provides. The contents of these sites are owned by each respective site; TCO does not guarantee the contents are accurate, complete, or up-to-date.
Privacy & Security Policy
1. To assist users of the Taipei City Government Website (the Site) to understand the operation of the Site and the application of their personal information, the Taipei City Government has established the Privacy Statement (the Statement) to protect the privacy of users of this Site.
2. Within a reasonable scope, the Site welcomes links. In case of citation or reference, please indicate the source of origin.
3. To fully respect and ensure personal privacy, all personal information provided for within this Site will be protected under appropriate procedures and techniques.
4. Collection of Personal Information The Site will collect information such as the IP address and browsing activities of a user for its internal analysis. To provide service and contact, personal information shall first be completed before using services including email correspondence, bulletin messaging, provided for under this Site.
5. All personal information obtained from the Site, unless otherwise specified or as set forth under relevant laws or regulations, will only be applied within the scope of original intent.
6. Cookie is a tool through which the server interacts with user's browser. The Site contains cookies as to provide a more flexible and adequate interface for users. However, users can choose to cancel or restrict such function by altering the preference option of their browsers.
8. Rights on Amending the Privacy Statement: To provide adequate protection for user's privacy, the Statement is subject to changes reflecting development in technology or amendment to relevant regulations. Amended articles will be posted on the Site immediately. Users may email Taipei Chinese Orchestra at e-mail:email@example.com for any questions governing the Statement.